Create a user account
Click Login on the Spinitron home page and under Sign up enter:
- Station name — usually the station's call sign, but online-only stations will have something else
- Access-code — you obtain the access-code from your station's management, you can't proceed without it
On the next page enter your:
- Email address — to use as your username
- Password — choose a password you can remember. You can change it or reset it if you forget it.
- Real name, phone number and address — the info you enter should match data your station has on file for you. Spinitron keeps it private; only station management can read it to help with user authentication. ( privacy policies → )
- DJ name — for public use
Every new user account must be approved by your station's management. Until approved, you can create up to three playlists.
After creating your account you are automatically logged in and you can proceed to set up your user profile.
Whenever you log in you'll need to enter your station's name, your username, and your password. You can log on from anywhere on the internet.