Passwords are important to protect your user account and your station's database of playlists and music.
- Passwords are case sensitive – watch for the caps-lock key
- You can change your password from the main menu
- A good password is something you can remember but nobody can guess. It should not contain words in a known languages and should include numerals, symbols and both upper and lower case letters
- Names of pets, significant others, foods, etc make really, really bad passwords
- Using parts of your username in your password or visa versa is a terrible idea
Forgot your password?
Do not create another user account!
The Login page has a link: Reset password. Click that and enter the email address you used to create the account. A new password is emailed to you. Check your email, log on and then change the password to something you can remember.
Alternatively, you can ask a station's administrator to reset your password manually.
To change your password, log in and click Change password on the Home Page, enter your current and new password (twice) and use the new one next time you log on.