Username and email address
Spinitron uses email addresses as usernames
- Your username (email address) is kept private
- The email address should be active, current, and an address that you use regularly
- Spinitron may occasionally need to send email to this address, such as when you reset your password
Forgot your username?
- Think through the email addresses you've had in the past, one of them was probably your Spinitron username
- Ask your station management to look it up. Spinitron users with administrator permissions can browse user accounts
- Ask station management to reset your username and say what email you want to use
- Please do not create a new user account just because you forgot your username – that creates headaches for your station managers
To change your username, log in and click Change username on the Home Page, enter your new username (twice) and your password. Use the new username next time you log on.
A station administrator can also change your username manually.