Various Spinitron features need to be configured for the individual station. Most of this works is done only once when initially setting up Spinitron but if you need to make changes it can be done at any time.
The Station configuration link is under the Administration menu. It controls presentation of your station on public web pages, menus in web forms that DJs use, and email defaults. It has five sections, work through one section at the time. Changes go live immediately after you save them.
The following customization options are also in the Administration menu:
- Advanced configurations — Enable or disable use of individual music database fields.
- Chat — Enable and configure the public playlist chat and set up terms of service.
- Custom CSS stylesheet — Store a stylesheet in Spinitron to customize iframe appearance.
- Metadata push — Set up push channels to send information about the Now Playing song when it updates to other systems such as stream or RDS encoders, Twitter, websites.
- Automation systems — Control how Spinitron integrates with automation systems.