Station display controls
These settings are in Section 2 of Station customization.
- Public — Use this to turn the public display of playlists for your station on or off. If you turn it off, your station becomes invisible on Spinitron's public web pages.
- Vendor links — Enable or disable the "Buy it!" vendor links
- Cover art — Enable or disable display of cover art on public pages
- Tweet spins — Enable or disable Tweet buttons on public pages
- Playlist layout — Choose one of the modes for playlist layout. This can affect website integration using iframes.
- Time zone — Set the timezone your station is in.
- Time-slot — How is your station's program schedule divided up? Many stations use 60 minute programming slots but others use a shorter slot. This controls how program time menus are set up.
- Schedule start — Hour of the day when the schedule display starts.
- Max shows — What's the maximum number of regular shows an individual user can have in the program schedule?
- Trailer — This appears after the copyright notice at the bottom of every web page. You might put a disclaimer, a contact email address or a slogan here. Or you can leave it blank.
When you are done, click Save Changes.