These settings are in Section 1 of Station customization.
These strings present your station's identity in several different places on Spinitron.
- Callsign — Your station's callsign/station ID/name. This is used as the main heading at the top of all members only web pages.
- Access code — A secret word or phrase, station members need it to create user accounts, make sure DJs can find it but outsiders can't. ( access code → )
- Legal ID — Your station's Legal ID.
- Full ID — A full station identifier, e.g. your Legal ID plus frequency and waveband. This is the main heading on all public web pages for your station.
- Slogan — Some brief slogan that you use to define your station on air. It is used as the subheading at the top of every public and members only web page.
- Description — A sentence or two that describes your station. This is used in the directory of stations at the Spinitron public playlist page.
- Web site link — A URL Spinitron can use to link back to your station's web site.
When you are done, click Save Changes.