Logo settings are in Section 3 of Station customization.
This allows you to upload or change your station's logo that's displayed on your Spinitron public web pages. You must have the logo in a file on the computer you are sitting at. If you entered a URL in the Station identity section, your logo will become a link to your station's web site.
- Current: shows the logo currently being used for your station, if any
- To upload a graphic image from your computer to Spinitron, use the control beside the Change heading to select a file on your computer and then click the Save changes button
- To delete the current logo from Spinitron, check Delete and click the Save changes button
The image file for a logo must be:
- A PNG, GIF or JPG file
- Not more than 200 pixels wide and 70 pixels high
- No larger than 50 kbytes file size