Uploading and managing images
- DJ images — go to Admin: User profile and click Add/change DJ images under the Public images heading
- Show images — in your user profile, each of your shows in the schedule is listed with an Add/change show images link. Alternatively, go to Admin: Program schedule and click Images on any of your shows
You can upload JPG, PNG or GIF images from your computer to Spinitron – up to 1 MB each. They can be any width or height, Spinitron will resize them to large: 200 x 120 pixels, small: 60 x 60 pixels.
Upload either large, small or both images at the same time.
- Click Browse... (IE and Firefox) or Choose File (Safari and Chrome) to select the file(s) to upload
- Click Preview – the file(s) should upload and the images display
- Fill available space (default) resizes and crops the image so it completely fills the space available for it on Spinitron public pages.
- Fit to available space resizes the image without cropping so the entire uploaded image fits inside the available space. This normally makes the image appear smaller.
- If neither of these options produces satisfactory results, edit or redesign your image with Spinitron’s image size constraints in mind: large images are 200 x 120 pixels or 1.67:1 (or 5:3) aspect ratio, small images are 60 x 60 pixels or 1:1
- You may also delete one or both preview(s)
- Click Save changes to commit the images and make them public
After an image is saved, it may be deleted but, unlike a preview, not resized
Click the delete checkbox of the image that you want to delete and save changes.
Delete the image you want to change and upload another one. Or just upload a new image and it will replace the old.
Options for a show’s images
When you save changes for a show’s image(s) you can apply the changes either to all the playlists of that show both past and future or just to future playlists, in which case the show's old playlists will keep the old image (if the show had one).