Legal and copyright
DMCA Safe Harbor
Spinitron is an Online Service Provider as established by DMCA in Section 512 of Title 17 of U.S. Code.
Spinitron allows some users to input data that is then stored in Spinitron and may be displayed to other users or to public visitors to the Spinitron's web site. These input, storage, and display processes are automatic.
Spinitron operates a notice-and-takedown system according to Section 512. In case of unauthorized use of copyrighted works you find on Spinitron you may send a request for removal of the infringing material to Spinitron's Designated Agent. The request must include the following:
- Your name and contact information.
- Name of the copyright owner of the work(s) in question, if not yourself.
- Title and description of the work(s) of which you request removal.
- The URL of the Spinitron page(s) and position(s) on the pages(s) where the infringing material appears.
- Attestation that you are the owner of the work(s) or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Send the request to Spinitron's Designated Agent Eva Papp by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Eva Papp, Spinitron, 199 West Newton Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02116 USA. Eva's phone number is +1 617 233 3115. Spinitron will send a response to the contact you provide in the takedown notice.