The next build of Spinitron is starting to show its shape. We’ve been working on it for a long time and we’ve got to the point that we’re looking for a few elite preview testers. If you are a Spinitron power-user and know how to write bug reports properly then we’d like to hear from you.
We will post updates to announce interesting new v2 stuff on this blog.
Spinitron v2 is not finished but most of the v1 features are working. We kept some things that worked well in v1 but a lot has changed. So if you want to test v2, you should bring an open mind.
For the time being, Eva or me will review and approve every login to v2. This is so that we can establish a close working relationship with those that will be testing v2.
To join the cohort of v2 testers you will need to:
- understand the difference between business logic, markup and styles
- use our very simple issue tracker (Trello)
- know how to write bug reports and other change requests in the proper way
- use Skype for any interactive discussion
- use screenshots and videos to make your point (we like Monosnap)
- get your station and your login set up (contact Eva)